5th Avenue Acquisitions & Venture Capitalists Larry Cook
Larry Cook, Managing Partner, Texas, shares his vision for the Texas Firm of 5th Avenue Acquisitions & Venture Capitalists at the 2014 Annual, National Conference in Naples, Florida.
The Mission Statement for 5th AAVC Houston is about being committed to exceeding the expectations of the customers they serve.
5th Avenue Houston's Mission Statement:
What does 5th Avenue Houston do?
- They are client focused. They will do everything possible to create value for their customers and deliver beyond expectations.
- They believe in honesty, integrity and performance, and their strong ethical principles are the foundation of their bond with their customers.?
- They are committed to helping their fellow Houstonians, Texans, and others, through their community outreach programs and charitable donations.
5th Avenue Houston's Historical Perspective
- Listen to objectives of their clients and fundamentally understand their business model.
- Understand their needs from a capital standpoint
- Determine most effective funding strategy (or strategies) to pursue
- Support creation of offer package, as required
- Find the investor
- Work with funding source to deliver investment
Larry goes into further detail on specific objectives as well as short and long term goals in building the vision and mission of their firm in Houston during his compelling and inspiring presentation at the annual conference in October, 2014.
To contact Larry Cook at the Houston office, click here.