Be impressed by the caliber of individuals in 5th Avenue Acquisitions & Venture Capitalists, in addition to the breadth of opportunities our business affords our partners.
We don’t sell partnerships; we award them to the right people. If you’re the right fit, the opportunities and lifestyle you can create with our business model, through access to our intellectual property, proprietary acquisition system and venture capital analytics, are limitless.
To know if it’s the right fit... there are four key questions we need to answer ‘yes’ to:
- Will you enjoy and can you be passionate about our business model?
- Do you possess the traits and characteristics to succeed?
- Are we the right opportunity to help you achieve your business and financial goals?
- Are you the right person to add to our firm and represent our brand in the market?
The following 9-step process will answer those questions. The due diligence process takes approximately 4-8 weeks, but we will adjust the pace to what makes sense for you. Each step is designed to “peel back the onion” another layer, deciding after every step if the next should be taken. As we get to know each other, be prepared to discuss why you believe you have what it takes to be successful and why you would make a great addition to our team. In addition, we ask that you be open and honest with us, just as we will be with you. Choosing the right business is a big decision, so we want to do it right.
- Initial Phone Screen: High-level discussion to qualify and determine if it makes sense to proceed in the due diligence process together.
- Frequently Asked Questions Conversation: Everything you need and want to know including business/financial model, tools, clients, exit strategies, training, support and characteristics necessary to succeed.
- Application & Goals Alignment Discussion: Joint clarification of your goals and skills to determine if our opportunity can be the right fit to get you there, and if so, exactly how to structure your business to do so.
- Business, Legal and Financial Planning Session: Customization of your business plan, using our financial templates and pro- forma, to ensure you know exactly how you will achieve your financial goals. Also, this is the time to start getting any legal or financial advice you need.
- Acquisition & V.C. Box Tour: An opportunity to “look under the hood” and see how we apply our powerful tools in the acquisition process.
- Spouse Overview Conference Call (if applicable): Open discussion to encourage questions and dialogue with your significant other.
- Validation and Reference Checking: Scheduled meetings or calls with as many of our Advisory Board as you want while we check your references and active dialogue with our partners, who assist us to qualify you.
- Final Review and Invitation: Ensuring we are aligned and satisfied with all planning.
- Award of Partnership: Formal offer only after all steps are completed.