Be impressed by the caliber of individuals in 5th Avenue Acquisitions & Venture Capitalists, in addition to the breadth of opportunities our business affords our partners.
We don’t sell partnerships; we award them to the right people. If you’re the right fit, the opportunities and lifestyle you can create with our business model, through access to our intellectual property, proprietary acquisition system and venture capital analytics, are limitless.
To know if it’s the right fit... there are four key questions we need to answer ‘yes’ to:
- Will you enjoy and can you be passionate about our business model?
- Do you possess the traits and characteristics to succeed?
- Are we the right opportunity to help you achieve your business and financial goals?
- Are you the right person to add to our firm and represent our brand in the market?
The following 9-step process will answer those questions. The due diligence process takes approximately 4-8 weeks, but we will adjust the pace to what makes sense for you. Each step is designed to “peel back the onion” another layer, deciding after every step if the next should be taken. As we get to know each other, be prepared to discuss why you believe you have what it takes to be successful and why you would make a great addition to our team. In addition, we ask that you be open and honest with us, just as we will be with you. Choosing the right business is a big decision, so we want to do it right.
- Initial Phone Screen: High-level discussion to qualify and determine if it makes sense to proceed in the due diligence process together.
- Frequently Asked Questions Conversation: Everything you need and want to know including business/financial model, tools, clients, exit strategies, training, support and characteristics necessary to succeed.
- Application & Goals Alignment Discussion: Joint clarification of your goals and skills to determine if our opportunity can be the right fit to get you there, and if so, exactly how to structure your business to do so.
- Business, Legal and Financial Planning Session: Customization of your business plan, using our financial templates and pro- forma, to ensure you know exactly how you will achieve your financial goals. Also, this is the time to start getting any legal or financial advice you need.
- Acquisition & V.C. Box Tour: An opportunity to “look under the hood” and see how we apply our powerful tools in the acquisition process.
- Spouse Overview Conference Call (if applicable): Open discussion to encourage questions and dialogue with your significant other.
- Validation and Reference Checking: Scheduled meetings or calls with as many of our Advisory Board as you want while we check your references and active dialogue with our partners, who assist us to qualify you.
- Final Review and Invitation: Ensuring we are aligned and satisfied with all planning.
- Award of Partnership: Formal offer only after all steps are completed.
Your Investment: A Decision That Could Positively Alter Your Future
At 5th Avenue Acquisitions & Venture Capitalists, we take financials seriously, as should you. Although we value a strong fit with our overall business model and culture, the financials must also justify investment. You will find the 5th Avenue Acquisitions model can be very lucrative financially. Contingent upon investment success is establishing your fit and subsequently, your implementation of our best practices. Please know that we will only suggest moving forward once you are confident your investment will be able to achieve your desired financial goals.
Initial Investment: No matter how good the financial model can be, you (and/or your partners) will need to have the ability, once due diligence is completed, to successfully fund the initial capital to get started effectively. Depending on your goals, qualifications and the particular model you are most interested in, the range of initial investments is as follows:
Managing Partner/President: From $250,000, plus initial working capital
Firm (Passive Ownership Model): $125,000, plus initial working capital – includes 5 acquisition licenses
Practice: $50,000, plus initial working capital – includes 1 acquisition license
What your Investment Provides: If your fit is mutually established, you will receive from your investment the tools to quickly leverage our business model to achieve your goals, including:
- World-class, best-in-breed training;
- Our fast track process to 'get you out of the gates' quickly with several marketing pieces and campaigns (Note: the SEO and mailings alone would cost more than an initial investment);
- In depth, on-going support and training, to ensure your long-term success, both nationally and in your local region, in addition to our Board of Advisors;
- The financial strength, experience and backing of our national infrastructure;
- Access to all of our powerful and proprietary intellectual property, tools and systems including our step-by- step process and all of the forms, templates, manuals and methods to implement them;
- Everything else you’d expect from the national leader of healthcare M&A.